The college has a well established library which caters to the need of the undergraduate and post graduate students, research scholars and the faculty. The library has a separate Building from 2011. Total library area is 1391.342 sq.mts.
The college library is housed in a separate building with an independent stack room, reference section, staff reading room, independent reading rooms for boys and girls among other facilities available to the staff and students of the college.
Library Functioning Schedule:
|Circulation Counter Timing :||Monday to Saturday||9.30 am to 5.45 p.m.|
|Circulation Counter Timing :||Monday to Saturday||11.00 am to 5.00 pm|
|Reading Hall is kept open from||Monday to Saturday||10.00 am to 5.30 pm|
|Library closed||Govt. Holidays & Sunday|
Central Library Special Features
Library is partially automated by using SOUL 2.0 Software.
All the E-services are free of cost to staff and students alike.
N-List facilities available for the student & faculty member.
Back Volumes of periodical.
Special Reference collection having various type of collection.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE LIBRARY
- SOUL 2.0 library software for library automation
- Night reading room
- Wi-Fi facility
- Book Bank facility
- Back Volumes of Journals/Periodicals.
- Rich in book collection
- C.T.V Camera
- College annual Magazine “NAVRAS “are available in the library.
- Free Internet Facility to all members of the library.
- Free Facility of E-journals and E-books.
- Suggestion box is kept in Library.
- Open Access to all members of the Library
- Unique reference books are available.
- OPAC for users.
- News paper reading facility in girls Hostel.
- Separate Reading Room for girls, boys and staff
- Competition Exam Guidance Centre
- IT INFRASTRUCTURE
- Software Used - Soul 2.0
- Server- 01
- OPAC- 01
- Lan Connected -09
- Printers Scanners – 02
- Web Cam -06
|SENIOR COLLEGE BOOKS||50226|
|BOOK BANK having collection like Aided Fund Book bank,U.G.C. Book Bank- & Book Bank||4232|
|DONATED BOOKS – Own Institute Books & Donated Books received from Institute of Science,Abad.||1540|
|JUNIOR COLLEGE BOOKS||5401|
|BOUND VOLUME / Back Volumes||1097|
|Online Resources N-LIST Programme||6000 E-Journals
|8.||Times of India||English||Dainik||State|
- Monday to Saturday: 9.30 am to 5.45 p.m.
- Circulation Counter Timing : 11.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Reading Hall is kept open from : 10.00 am to 5.30 pm
- Library is kept open on all working days, except Public, National holidays
LIBRARY FACILITIES & SERVICES
FACILITIES / SERVICES
- The Book Bank scheme under which needy students of senior college are issued 2 books of their choice for the entire year. The facility is meant primarily for students of weaker sections.
- Additional One more book given to XII th Std for Preparation of entrance exam.
- Departmental Book facility provides to Girls Hostel & Personality Development and Competitive Examinations Guidance Centre of this institute as per requirement.
- A reading area with newspaper stands where daily newspapers and magazines are made available to students.
- A Personality Development and Competitive Examinations Guidance Centre is housed in the library building which promotes and caters to the needs of students appearing for state and union civil services examinations.
- Suggestion Box is kept in the library. Once in a week it is opened and suggestion are taken care off. Committee took Student’s suggestion from time to time & took action and improved the services.
- College Library provides access to all reference collections including encyclopedias, yearbooks, dictionaries, atlas, biographies, competition books and reports etc. All these reference books are for consultation only. Necessary reference and reading materials, Special issues books, on various great leaders are made available to the staff & Students engaged in research activity and higher studies.
- Books in great demand and which generally remain under issue can be reserved by the user at the Main Counter.
- College annual magazine “NAVARAS” old issue made available for all students & staff as per their demand.
- College news published in different daily news papers. Separate file is maintained for the published news. It is made available for all, in the reference section.
- Library information such as Books newly added to the library , Library Rules, Journal List, Notices, Inspiring News, Articles and Career Information etc. are displayed on Library Notice Board from time to time.
- The Library provides various important services like Book Circulation Service,Current Awareness Services (CAS), Newspaper Clipping Service, Reference Services, information regarding examinations, results, syllabus, e-services etc.
- Visitors from other academic/industrial/researcher also refer the library facility by Principal permission.
- The Earn and Learn scheme is made available to Economically weaker students who benefit from it & extend help to the library.
- Voluntary Gifting Books by the faculty was initiated. Ex-Alumni also gifted their own books . This activity is beneficial for student’s academic carrier.
ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES ORGANIZED BY THE LIBRARY
- Collection of College News
- Book Exhibition on Special Occasion
- New Arrivals
- News Paper Clipping
- orientation programmers ,
- Book Review competitions
LIST OF JOURNALS / PERIODICALS
|4.||BULLETIN OF UNIQUE ACADEMY||मराठी||Monthly|
|5.||CURRENT SCIENCE||ENGLISH||BIOMONTHLY||International, Indian Academy of Science,Banglore|
|9.||COMPETITION SUCCESS REVIEW||ENGLISH||Monthly||NATIONAL|
|11.||चाण्यक मंडळ||मराठी||Frequency||Chankya Mandal Priwar,Pune|
|13.||DREAM (Complementary )||ENG/HINDI||Monthly||विज्ञान प्रसार ,न्यू दिल्ली|
|14.||EVERYMAN'S SCIENCE (Complementary )||ENGLISH||BIOMONTHLY|
|15.||EMPLOYMENT NEWS||ENGLISH||WEEKLY||Govt. Of India|
|20.||JUNIOR SCIENCE REFRESHER||ENGLISH||Monthly|
|21.||जलसंवाद (Complementary )||मराठी||Monthly|
|23.||KHAGOL (Complementary )||ENGLISH||Monthly|
|25.||लोकराज्य||मराठी||Monthly||Govt. of Maharashtra|
|32.||PHYSICS FOR YOU||ENGLISH||Monthly|
|33.||प्रियरसिक (Complementary )||मराठी||Monthly|
|34.||RESONANCE -JOURNAL OF SCIENCE||ENGLISH||Monthly||NATIONAL, Indian Academy of Science,Banglore|
|36.||SCIENCE REPORTER||ENGLISH||Monthly||Indian Academy of Science,Banglore|
|38.||सामान्य ज्ञान दर्पण||हिंदी||Monthly||Partiyogita Darpan, Agra|
|40.||शिक्षण सक्रमण (Complementary )||मराठी||Monthly|
|41.||स्पर्धा परीक्षा-नोकरी संदर्भ||मराठी||Monthly||Study Circle, Mumbai|