Student's Grievance Redressal Cell
The Student's Grievance RedressalCell desires to promote and maintain a conducive and unprejudiced educational environment.
The objectives of Students Grievance Redressal Cell include the following:-
- To support, those students who have been deprived of the services offered by the College, for which he/she is entitled.
- To make officials of the College responsive, accountable and courteous in dealing with the students.
- To ensure effective solution to the student's grievances with an impartial and fair approach.
- The Cell enables a student to express feelings by initiating and pursuing the grievance procedure in accordance with the rules and regulations of the College. 'Student's Grievance Cell' enquires and analyses the nature and pattern of the grievances in a strictly confidential manner. Emphasis on procedural fairness has been given with a view to "the right to be heard and right to be treated without bias".
- Grievances otherwise received were forwarded to the chairman of the cell for immediate redressal. In all such cases prompt action were taken and the matter sorted out. In all cases the aggrieved student was informed of the measures taken and checks in the system were introduced to ensure there was no repetition of the same.
- Redressal of Students' Grievances to solve their academic and administrative problems.
- To co-ordinate between students and Departments / Sections to redress the grievances.
- To guide ways and means to the students to redress their problems.